2011年8月29日 星期一

Super Sentence

Studio classroom每天都有一句練習句
讓我們跟著一起練習吧!
(請把練習句寫在回應裡)

8/1
. . . is not around here.
• That store is not around here.
• John’s house is not around here.


8/2
What is the address of . . .?
• What is the address of the store?

• What is the address of your friend’s house?


8/3
I didn’t . . . because I was . . .
• I didn’t see you because I was reading.
• I didn’t go with them because I was studying.


8/4
I didn’t . . . so I didn’t . . .
• I didn’t have any money, so I didn’t go to the movie.
• I didn’t do my homework, so I didn’t go to class.

8/5
When you . . . you have to . . .
• When you can’t drive your car, you have to walk.
• When you forget your manners, you have to apologize.




8/8
. . . have . . . at different times of the year.
• Students have tests at different times of the year.
• People have parties at different times of the year.

8/9
. . . are on sale at . . .
• Women’s shoes are on sale at Sam’s.
• Tents are on sale at Camping World.

8/10

8/11

8/12



8/15

8/16

8/17

8/18

8/19



8/22

8/23

8/24

8/25

8/26


8/29

沒有留言:

張貼留言